June 18th, 2023（Sun）
|13:30||2.5km Award ceremony|
|14:30||22km Award ceremony|
Eligibility for participation
Those who are junior high school students or older, have confidence in completing the entire course of the race within the time limit without getting lost.
*For those under 18 years old, a consent form from their guardian is required.
Anyone interested in trail running from age 3 and up.
- Children who are not yet in school must be accompanied by a parent/guardian (free of charge).
- Children in 1st and 2nd grade of elementary school may optionally be accompanied by a parent/guardian (free of charge).
- Accompanying a child in 3rd grade of elementary school or older requires the normal participation fee.
Reception,Opening ceremony,Start/finish,Closing ceremony
〒949-5332 208Kamiiwata, Ogunimachi, Nagaoka-shi, Niigata 【MAP】
13 years old：3,000yen
- Participation prize, accident insurance, and completion certificate are included.
- On-the-day registration is available, but the participation fee for each event will be increased by 1,000 yen from the regular fee.
- Portable cup
- Rain jacket
- First aid kit
*Please bring the above items as they will be checked at the reception desk on the day of the event.
|22km||１||Men’s||Ages 13 to 49.||10:30||7,000yen||on-the-day registration|
will be subject to an additional
fee of 1,000 yen.
|２||50 years old or older.|
|３||Women’s||Ages 13 to 49.|
|４||50 years old or older.|
|2.5km||５||Men’s||12 years old and under.||11:00||1,000yen|
|６||Ages 13 to 49.||3,000yen|
|７||50 years old or older.|
|８||Women’s||12 years old and under.||1,000yen|
|９||Ages 13 to 49.||3,000yen|
|１０||50 years old or older.|
(1) Awards will be given to the top three finishers in each category and division.
(2) Participants who complete the race will receive a “completion certificate” (with time, rank, etc. recorded) after the event.
The time limit
・If you pass each cut-off time, you will be disqualified on the spot.
・If disqualified, return the timing chip promptly to the nearby staff after resting and return to the venue by the recovery vehicle. Post-chip return test runs are not allowed as they can be dangerous.
Tips for Trail Running
Keep this trail running etiquette in mind
and enjoy your trail running to the fullest!
① Walk at least 10 meters behind and in front of other people walking on the trail!
② Avoid crowded times!
③ Respect and appreciate those who protect the natural environment, earth, and the trail!
Handling of Personal Information
- The organizer has the right to publish TV, newspaper, magazine, internet, etc. for the images, photos, articles, records, etc. during the tournament.
- The organizer recognizes the importance of handling personal information and handles it in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act and related laws and regulations.
- For the purpose of improving services to participants, the organizer will use the information for participation guidance, record announcement, related information notification, and next year’s tournament guidance. Also, the organizer or its consignee may contact the applicant to confirm the application details.
How to apply
Currently, we are only accepting applications from domestic applicants. Please wait a little longer for applications from overseas.
|How to apply||Payment method||deadline|
From here, we only accept applications from within Japan.
|convenience stores||We will inform you of the payment methods designated by each convenience store. Please make the payment by the deadline.||5/26(F)|
|credit card||The total amount will be automatically deducted from your designated credit card company on the specified date.||5/26(F)|
Participants shall be deemed to have agreed to and accepted the “Application Rules” and “Notes” by filling out the application form.
|Automatic measurement.||This race utilizes an automatic measurement system. Please attach the measurement chip-equipped ankle band to your ankle. Do not remove it until you reach the finish line. On the day of the race, please do not forget to attach the number card to the front (chest). After finishing the race, be sure to return the chip.|
|Missed course||We do not accept any claims regarding course errors. Please make sure to check the course before the start. Also, course inspection after the start of the competition is prohibited.|
|Cancellation of the Competition||In the event that it becomes impossible to safely operate the competition or event due to natural disasters, serious accidents or incidents, the organizer may cancel the competition or event at their discretion. Additionally, measures may be taken to stop runners due to emergency vehicles passing or traffic conditions during the race, but no modifications will be made to the recorded time or results due to these measures.|
|Accident during the competition||In the event of an accident during the tournament, the organizer will provide first aid and respond within the scope of injury insurance, but will not be responsible for any other liabilities. In addition, in order to make a claim for injury insurance, it is necessary to report the injury on the day of the tournament. If compensation beyond the insurance benefit limit is necessary, please obtain individual insurance.|
|Sports injury insurance||The organizer will take out ordinary injury insurance.|
|Health management and emergency measures||Participants are responsible for ensuring, on their own responsibility, that they have undergone a medical examination by a physician prior to participation and are in a healthy condition without any abnormalities before applying. In addition, if you feel unwell before or during the competition, please stop running or promptly stop the competition, and contact the staff such as the course personnel.|
|Baggage storage||We do not offer baggage storage. However, you may leave your baggage in the changing room. Please note that we will not be held responsible for any loss or damage, including theft of valuables.|
|Prohibited items||Use of spikes, accompaniment by bicycles or motorcycles|
|Garbage disposal, etc.||Please dispose of your garbage in the designated areas or take it with you for the purpose of keeping the course and venue clean and beautiful.|
|other||If you drop out of the race due to physical illness or other reasons, please be sure to report it to the emergency contact. When passing by hikers during the competition, please give priority to the hikers.|
＊Participants must agree to the following application rules before applying.
- The participant agrees to the following application rules before applying:
- In case of injury or illness caused by accidents such as falls during the competition, the organizer will take emergency measures, but will not be responsible for any other liabilities. The organizer will not be liable for any loss or theft of personal belongings.
- Changes in events or cancellations due to personal reasons after application will not be accepted.
- False declaration of age or gender, or participation by anyone other than the applicant (such as a proxy run) will not be allowed. In such cases, the participation will be canceled.
- In the event of a natural disaster, such as an earthquake, typhoon, heavy snowfall, or incidents, diseases, or accidents that may cause cancellation, the organizer will make a decision on whether to refund the participation fee and the amount to be refunded.
- No refunds will be given for the cases mentioned in the preceding paragraphs 2 and 3, or for overpayments, duplicate applications, or applications outside the entry period.
- If there are more applications than the capacity, the application may be invalid depending on the payment date, even if the participation fee has been fully paid within the payment period. In such cases, the amount minus the handling fee will be refunded by registered mail.