* Participants must agree to the following terms and conditions before applying.
- The organizer will take emergency measures for any injuries or illnesses caused by accidents, such as falls that occurred during the competition, but will not take any other responsibility.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen baggage.
- You cannot change or cancel the event after applying for your own reasons.
- No false declaration of age or gender, or participation by anyone other than the applicant (substitute run, etc.) is not allowed. In that case, participation will be cancelled.
- In the event of an event being canceled due to an earthquake, storm or flood, snowfall, incident, accident, etc., the organizer will determine the refund of participation fee, amount, etc. each time and decide.
- No refunds will be made for items 2 and 3 above, or for overpayment / duplicate applications or applications outside the entry period.
- If there is an application exceeding the capacity, the application may be invalid depending on the date of payment, even if the participation fee has been paid within the payment period.
In that case, the fee will be refunded by registered mail.