March 27, 2020
The Echigo Country Trail Executive Committee has been collecting information on the new coronavirus infectious disease and has been discussing the event. The situation is changing moment by moment, but we are currently preparing for course maintenance.
Whether or not to hold the 2020 tournament
We will discuss the future situation and safety measures until just before and decide whether or not to hold the event again. (It will be decided in early May.)
We apologize for any inconvenience, but we ask for your understanding.
For the latest information, please update the tournament official website news or check the Facebook page.
Echigo Country Trail Executive Committee
Executive Committee Chair: Yoshiyuki Nakazawa